Men are usually perceived as untidy creatures.Granted that these perceptions stem from somewhat facts.Ironically enough,we have double standards when it comes to our preference pertaining to how we feel a female should look and smell, but rarely do we discuss as gentleman how we should be taking care of our bodies.
Nothing wrong with a little manscapping, nor does smelling great make you “gay”.So there’s a few things man can do to keep fresh,such as finding your scent, being a regular at your barber,scrubbing your face…and so forth.
Here is a list top 15 things you can do.
- trim your pubes
- neck beards are only for rock stars and artists
- Powder your balls
- less is more with cologne
- ear hair needs to be attended to
- trim your nose every week
- Powder sweaty feet
- trim your toe nails every week in the summer / every other week in the winter
- wash your face in the morning
- exfoliate your face at night
- Wet wipes rock and keep your butt squeaky clean
- if your mouth tastes bad, your breath stinks
- handle your dandruff
- don’t go too long between haircuts
- love and groom your beard.
These are not to get women (although they attract them so that’s a plus), but I believe a man is a man by the smell he emits lol.